Wednesday 28 January 2015

Do as directed - Exercise 2

1. They were eating rice. (Future)
2. He has caught the thief. (Past)
3. She failed in English. (Present)
4. I pray five times a day. (Future)
5. He is telling a lie. (Past)
6. I had posted the letter. (Future)
7. Aslam knew my name. (Present)
8. They will forgive us. (Past)
9. Abdul has lost his pen. (Future)
10. I shall buy a new car. (Past)
11. Ali brings me a chair. (Fut. Perfect)
12. He is wasting my time. (Past Perfect)
13. She obeys her parents. (Fut. Perfect)
14. We shall need his help. (Past.Inde)
15. I have done my work. (Fut. Contiu)
16. They go to Multan. (Past Perfect)

for further more query do write us.

follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/english4matric
Get blog updates on mobile: 
(Type) f english4matric (send to) 40404

No comments:

Post a Comment